Spring of Knowledge - No contact

I have been trying to contact someone.I have my key codes but do not have the Dvd.

what can I do to get the dvd? I have emailed them several times but no reply. I was in the military and my last move they lost all my dvds and now I don't have it. is there an email or phone number to get with this guys?

this the email i sent sever times "My name is Richard Johnson (RET) from the military. I purchased the Bass Magic DVD several years ago.

However, doing my deployments and moves the DVD has been misplaced or lost and the computer that I had it on crashed, but I still have the Bass Key Code" this is the email i sent it to nfo@springofknowledge.com support@springofknowledge.com.I just want the product that i paid for thanks

Review about: Bass Magic Dvd.

Spring of Knowledge - They Stay away! They refuse to give support for their product. WILL NOT ANSWER Emails,

I have had nothing but problems since buying Guitar Magic Evolution.

If you have a problem after you buy their product they don't want anything to do with you. (Why should they, they have your money!)

IF YOUR COMPUTER CRASHES OR YOU BUY A NEW COMPUTER, YOU CAN SAY BY TO Guitar Magic Evolution BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER GIVE YOU YOUR KEY CODE. or return your emails. I bought the program, why should I have to get permission to use it. there are several good programs out there, stay away from these scam artist. LEARN AND MASTER GUITAR, Jamplay are great.

Review about: Guitar Magic Evolution.

Comments

They did the same thing to me. I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to *** and die guitar magic and spring of knowledge team!

to Jared Fairmont, West Virginia, United States #1155646

the same here> this low life Greg: I made the mistake of buying all the magic *** guitar.I hope he and the rest of the turds get so they have to eat or suck baby food straw?

why do you have to be so much of a thief?trying to get my code.

to jt #1155648

the same here> this low life Greg: I made the mistake of buying all the magic *** guitar.I hope he and the rest of the turds get so they have to eat or suck baby food via a straw?

and do not change His or their diapers. I got took? If he thinks his f****ng playing music and teaching students while he is losing his hair?

why do you have to be so much of a thief?trying to get my code.

Spring of Knowledge Scam!

Update by user Apr 19, 2014

They finally made it right. Took a LONG time but I got my license key and I'm back in action. Thank you!

Original review posted by user Feb 02, 2013

I'm dedicating at least one hour of each weekend to continue posting bad reviews about this company until they start treating thier past customers the way they should.We've all paid our dues here.

They clearly state on thier website that they will help us register our previous versions of the software. I'm not going to stop and will start making YouTube videos real soon. I've even started an open blog for all of you to post to on Blogger. If you just search Blogger for Guitar Magic you can find the blog to further our cause.

I hope everyone stays away from this company. I'm so upset with them.

To date....over seven phone calls and over twenty five emails!

Guitar Magic Scam - Spring of Knowledge Review

Update by user Apr 19, 2014

They finally made it right with me today and sent me the license Key.I was pretty much over being upset and now actually happy that they sent me the key.

Maybe they got more help or something to support their original user base that helped make them what they are today.- J

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2013

I must say that I'm extremely unhappy with the folks over there at http://www.springofknowledge.com. I purchased Guitar Magic 3 a few years back and have since had to change over to a new computer.

One would think that being able to install the software and pick up where you left off with Guitar Magic would be as simple as reloading the software and re-registering the software. BUYER BEWARE!

I have left now four phone messages and have sent over twenty...YES TWENTY emails to these guys and have yet to receive as much as a phone call or an email back. I have sent emails to support@ info@ and register@. At this point I'm pretty sure they just want me to give up and purchase their latest software release.

Their website clearly says that they're still helping folks like myself re-register Guitar Magic III from Spring of Knowledge yet they seem to refuse to help me out. I run a small business and would never do this to a customer. All I want to do is install the software and start learning the guitar with my son.

I'm typically not a big complainer and I hate to have to take it to this level but what can I do? They're not a member of the BBB. They are not willing to return a phone call or even return an email. How long should it take to get a reply from a reputable company? It has now been nearly one month.

Their website clearly says that they're willing to help those with Guitar Magic III out. See the attached image. I'll continue to post on this until the matter is resolved.

Very VERY upset customer...

Be sure you read this before making a purchase with Spring of Knowledge or Guitar Magic.

Comments

These guys did the same thing to me a few years back.I bought the software, got a new computer, tried to register again and nothing.

They're a fraud! Spring of Knowledge should not be in business. If you're looking a buying from them dont.

There are a LOT of other companies out there to choose from.BUYER BEWARE!

- Stash

hottclava

Wow!!!I'm going through the SAME thing with these guys.

You have no idea how refreshing it is to see that I'm not the only one these Douche Bags are hosing.

I'm going to bookmark this page.Why won't they get back to us?

Denver, Colorado, United States #602223

Well, my review was in September, but it's great to see that other people who are just as pissed as I am are spreading the word!

Denver, Colorado, United States #602218

Dude, I had the EXACT same experience.It worked fine with Win XP, but when I switched to a computer with Win 7, the registration code would reset everytime I opened it.

Such ***....Supposedly Evolution is the fix for that, but I would never give this company the time of day again and would advise the same for anyone else remotely interested in this program.STAY AWAY!

View more comments